30.8.15

Home! and late 33-34-35/52

33/52 : all 3 together around the water at their grandma's home in Dordogne. We invited many friends there and we were each day 27 to eat together, what a job during 5 days!!! But it was so pleasant!


34/52: flowers everywhere at grandma's home, and life outdoor every minute, that's paradise...


35/52: a week under the pine, close to the Atlantic Ocean, riding bicycles and taking baths in the lakes. We experimented the life of a 4 children family (with louise dear friend), it was so great!

I will not annoy you with my holidays pics, as (honestly) I did not take much, being with my three little ones, and fully with them most of the time (and more with my phone than with my camera). But I wanted to continue this 52 project and make sure I have a portrait of almost all the weeks of the year...
We just came back yesterday and I have new plans for this space, this little window on my (our ) life, as  many new project are on our road. I hope you will follow as always, our new adventure for our life as a family and our traveling projects for the year to come!!!! Wishing you a very good end of August, dear friends!

Je ne vais pas vous ennuyer avec mes photos de vacances, car j'en ai pris si peu ! Finalement, j'ai trouvé mon appareil photo bien lourd et jamais au bon endroit quand j'en avais besoin. Et puis j'ai vraiment passé du temps au milieu des enfants, des amis, de la famille et les pauses photos ont été rares. Mais je voulais quand même rattraper un peu mon retard de portraits commencé en début d'année, pour avoir presque toutes les semaines un petit souvenir de ceux qui grandissent si vite à mes côtés. En m'éloignant presque trois semaines des ordinateurs, j'ai eu le temps de voir mes envies pour cet espace et de mieux y revenir, j'espère que vous me suivrez dans cette nouvelle période pleine d'aventures qui s'annonce, pour notre famille et nos pérégrinations... Je vous souhaite une belle fin du mois d'aout et je vous dis à tout bientôt!

4 commentaires:

  1. Welcome back my friend. It sounds like you had a full and wonderful holiday. Looking forward to seeing where you take this lovely space of yours. So exciting!

    xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh le bel été! La vie en tribu, un joli rêve!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Avec plaisir pour continuer à te suivre ici aussi ! et peut-être aurais-je le courage de réalimenter mon espace-blog que j'aimais bien.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow! Your pictures are beautiful. I especially love the one of all 3 of your littles by the water together. Just breath taking.
    Welcome back! xo

    RépondreSupprimer