3.10.15

40/52



A portrait of my children, each week, in 2015, following Jodi & Else :)

Issa: inspired by his pen friend Reece, he wanted to learn how to knit. He is passionated about it! His movements are not very sure form now, but he wants to learn and learn more!!!
Lili: pretending to be a baby, and my sweet love, she is!

As we head on to Scotland today for 8 days, I can say I perhaps won't be there so much on the blog, but those pictures of my children will for sure travel with me... They stay at home with my parents during this week because both J. and I are going to work there...
See you soon!

3 commentaires:

  1. Way to go Issa! And for Lily, I just find it looks like a great comfy place to read. If you had an adult sized one, I would probably jump in. LOL!
    Have a nice trip!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh la la quelles sont belles ces photos, ces airs concentrés et cette jolie lumière... génial! Bonne écosse alors, je t'envie!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh goodness, look at Issa go. Wait til I show Reece this photo, he is going to love it! Such a sweet photo of Lili.

    Hope you guys have the most wonderful trip. Safe travels, my friend. xo

    RépondreSupprimer